Roles and Responsibilities
1. Design and manage the strategy and execution for digital marketing campaigns across multiple channels including SMM, SEO, mobile, and paid social to reach weekly lead targets by geography.
2. Attaining key performance indicators such as reducing the website bounce rate, increasing dwell time or improving conversion.
3. Measuring and reporting on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns A digital marketing professional, or specialist, is often responsible for developing the strategy used in marketing a company's product online, utilizing such techniques in the field as social media, Web analytics, e-mail marketing and search engine optimization, among others.
4. SEO / SEM / SMM / ORM / PPC & E-Commerce The ideal Digital Marketing Manager for brand Management has experience in both launching and growing products that become a part of peoples daily lives.
5. Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
Desired Candidate Profile
Job Benefits & Perks
Role:Social Media Marketing Manager
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role CategoryOnline/Digital Marketing
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Any Graduate in Any Specialization
Mahagun India Pvt. Ltd
Mahagun Group is an organization of zealous engineers and space planners, rich in experience and high on commitment, which has helped the group to sustain professional excellence for more than 4 decades.
Contact Company:Mahagun India Pvt. Ltd
Address:MAHAGUN GROUP, A-19, Sector - 63, Noida.