Minimum 4 year experience in Customer Relations Management in Real Estate industry.
1. Handling customer query related to projects possession, demand, receipt, Buyer Agreement.
2. Handle all incoming calls from customers, Give quality information about companys projects.
3. Handle and resolve the complaint and grievances of the customers.
4. Explain products, services, pricing and answer queries and overcome objections from customers.
5. Meeting with clients for resolving queries & matters of dispute.
6. Daily MIS and database maintenance. Initiate and develop a CRM system.
7. Overall responsibility of post sales activities and back-end operations of projects including booking logins.
8. Refunds, cancellations, recovery & collection reports, Final demand notice etc.
9. Client servicing over email & IVR.
10. Collection of customer dues and channel partner interactions.
11. Responsible for all customer interactions, resolving customer queries.
12. Minimizing escalations and delivering a superior customer experience.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Real Estate / Property
Functional Area: IT Software - ERP, CRM
Role Category: Senior Management
Role: ERP Consultant
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time