Preferably MBA/PGDBM with Minimum 4 year experience in Real Estate Luxury Sales.
1. Managing high end Luxury Sales, Sourcing potential leads from Channel Partners, HNIs & their references.
2. Providing inputs on product mix, launch strategies, forecasted pricing & future cash flows on upcoming projects.
3. Negotiating with the HNIs & converting leads into Sale deals in High Value / Bulk Deal transactions.
4. Closely interacting with marketing team in organizing events, marketing collaterals & budget.
5. Targeting investor groups and designing products/propositions which will help in closing bulk sales.
6. Proven Track record in the market Place.
7. Good Exposure to Channel Sales/Associates network.
8. Sound Communication with negotiation skills.
9. Sale of residential & commercial projects individually as well as through channel partners.
10. Creating new channel partners and driving sales through them.
11. Maintaining good relation with existing and new channel partners.
12. Presenting the products to customers and channel partners.
13. Achieving sales target.
Interested Candidates reply with your Updated CV on email@example.com
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Real Estate / Property
Functional Area: Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category: Retail Sales
Role: Sales/Business Development Manager
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time