1. Managing the day-to-day search marketing activities across multiple search engines (Google, Bing, and Yahoo) including the campaign planning, implementation, budget management, performance review, and optimization of paid search campaigns.
2. Responsibilities include keyword research (discovery and expansion), review and editing of ad creative/copy, review and analysis of web site performance metrics, and optimization of campaigns.
3. Grow and optimize our keywords portfolio through testing (A/B and Multivariate) with ad copy, landing pages, bidding strategies, negative keywords, etc.
4. Drive continued innovation and best practice implementation, regularly sharing your knowledge with the internet marketing team.
5. Writing analytical and monthly progress reports
6. Develop comprehensive link building strategies from raw ideas into actionable, scalable campaigns.
7. Website optimization; improving site structure, page construction, content, keyword lists, and Search Engine Optimization (SEO) copywriting.
8. Leverage social media and social signals to improve Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
9. Be an expert in the Search Engine Marketing (SEM) space by staying on top of current.
10. Search Marketing news, search engine optimization strategies, search engine features and algorithm changes
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Real Estate / Property
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent