1. Leading team to promote sales of luxury properties (M-Collections).
2. Identify potential property associates and to establish a strong network of channel partners.
3. Managing the sales and marketing operations and accountable for increasing sales growth.
4. Ensure execution of marketing plans of allotted projects.
5. Devising & executing innovative marketing techniques for tapping new customers.
6. Analyzing markets for business trends and market insights.
7. Conducting, Negotiating & coordinating sales closure meetings.
8. Maintaining relations with clients and sales organizers to generate avenues for further business as well as extracting maximum business from the existing clientele.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Real Estate / Property
Functional Area: Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category: Corporate Sales
Role: Sales/Business Development Manager
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent