We are hiring for "General Manager - Interior",
Real Estate Conglomerate, Sector-63, Noida.
Experience: Minimum 15 year post qualification relevant experience.
1. Managing interior & civil works for special projects like the sample and mock flats.
2. Club houses, entrance lobbies and finishing works for residential projects.
3. Coordinating with Architects & Consultants; arranging vendors/resources for execution activities on site.
4. Collaborating for electrical works, BMS, Air- conditioning and other MEP works.
5. Working with the EHS Team & maintaining safe & healthy working condition at site.
6. Training team of Engineers and Supervisors to maximize productivity.
7. Ensuring the project is executed within the budgeted cost and schedule.
8. Monitoring and reporting the progress of the project to all stakeholders.
9. Estimate project costs as well as devised schedules, and marked center lines at site.
10. Managing project conceptualization, feasibility study, planning, design and effort / time/
11. Cost estimation for the project at hand.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Real Estate / Property
Functional Area: Architecture, Interior Design
Role Category: Interior Design
Role: Interior Designer
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent