We are hiring for General Manager - Accounts, for Real Estate Company, Noida.
CA Qualified Candidates having Minimum 15-20 year experience in Real Estate Industry Only and good knowledge of Below.
1. Accounts, MIS & Commercial functions of the company.
2. Responsible for timely compliance of various laws under direct and indirect taxes as applicable to the company.
3. Responsible for tax payments and filing of periodic returns within the prescribed time period.
4. Provide necessary details/information/documents for assessments under various laws.
5. Follow-up/Coordinate/Liaison with outside consultants for assessments.
6. To maintain proper statutory records as may be required under law.
7. Appear before the tax/revenue authorities for the assessment cases, as may be required.
8. Ensure timely finalization of accounts and in accordance with the statutory requirements.
9. Ensure prescribed changes by statutory auditors in books of accounts are incorporated and audits are done timely.
10. Effective tax planning through understanding of tax implications of financial portfolio/structure of the company, tax planning of business expenditure etc.
11. Facilitate statutory audits and conduct internal audits. Ensure that actions are taken on addressed non-conformities.
12. Ensure timely payment disbursal to employees, vendors, suppliers, etc.
13. Manage external auditors & help with monitoring and correcting any deviations.
14. Ensure that the expenditures are approved by the management before disbursal of the same.
15. Reviewing & installation of MIS, costing and budgetary controls and internal audit systems. .
16. Structuring annual budget and evaluating it on the parameters of risk and return on the investment.
17. Overseeing complete Accounting activities including - General Accounting, maintenance of books of accounts, preparation of monthly Trial Balance, audit, accounts finalization ensuring conformance with accounting principles, statutory requirements and corporate policies.
18. Handling entire taxation related matters including, Income Tax, GST and timely filing of returns.
19. Arranging early assessments in coordination with authorities Product Costing, Pricing, Standard Costing, variance analysis and Cost Audit.
20. Responsible for material audit.
21. Establish strategic cost management systems / techniques for monitoring various overheads and achieving maximum cost control in operations.
22. Analyze profitability of each project on monthly basis and advise corrective step to be taken in this regard
23. Reduction of Financial Cost and unit cost of product through cost accounting application.
24. Ensuring observance of financial discipline/controls in compliance with Company policies.
25. Preparing and submitting well formatted MIS reports to the top management.
26. Handling entire HR related statutory matters including, TDS, PF and timely filings of labor laws related documents.
27. Coordinating with auditors and sorting out their queries for finalization of accounts.
28. Driving cost reduction initiatives by eliminating redundancies.
29. Participating in negotiation meetings to facilitate finalization of commercial contracts.
30. Review of all contracts for commercial implications and contract management.
31. Ensuring adequate risk coverage of companys assets under competitive premium rates.
32. Performing secretarial functions including compliance under the Companies Act, 1956.
33. Oversee all payroll functions to ensure that employees are paid in timely and accurate manner Annual Reports, Compliances & Audits.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Real Estate / Property
Functional Area: Accounts, Finance, Tax, Company Secretary, Audit
Role Category: Accounts
Role: Chartered Accountant
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time