1. Responsible for coordinating incoming and outgoing calls.
2. Route calls to specific people.
3. Guest/Visitor, Dignitaries' Management, Messaging and Reminders for Concerned Officers.
4. Managing the day-to-day operations of the office.
5. Courier management.
6. Coordinate with HR for arranging events for employees.
7. Perform basic administration and clerical duties.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Real Estate / Property
Functional Area: Executive Assistant, Front Office, Data Entry
Role Category: Other
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time