1. Proven Track record in the market Place.
2. Good Exposure to Channel Sales/Associates network.
3. Sound Communication and negotiation skills.
4. Presenting the products to customers and channel partners.
5. Targeting investor groups and designing products/propositions which will help in closing sales.
6. Sale of Luxury projects individually as well as through channel partners.
7. Creating new channels and driving sales through them.
8. Maintaining good relation with existing and new channel partners.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Real Estate / Property
Functional Area: Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category: Retail Sales
Role: Sales/Business Development Manager
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent