We are hiring for Assistant General Manager Legal - Real Estate, Noida. Candidates with Minimum 10 year experience in Real Estate Industry will be Preferred.
1. Legal professional well versed in real estate laws, and nuances of litigation arising in a Real Estate sector, in an individual contributor role.
2. Must have experience in initiating/defending/managing litigation, with a keen aim at solving cases.
3. Should have the analytical bent of mind, where he/she can give valid and effective solutions to lawyers.
4. Should be aware of the changing legal scenario and predict outcomes with careful analysis of the case.
5. Drafting/vetting suits, writ petitions, applications, agreements, deeds and contracts.
6. Checking legal documents, issues of legal notice and replication.
7. Drafting of Statement of Claims & Reply to Claims.
8. Appearing in high court, lower court and tribunals for various cases.
9. Briefing senior counsels about the cases and documents to be presented.
10. Conducting extensive research work, handling procedural aspects in various courts.
11. Will be responsible for In-house Litigation Matters.
12. RERA Compliance, Coordination with RERA Authority & Dispute Resolution.
13. Liasoning with internal department as necessary to complete any and all formalities concerning property matters.
14. Drafting & reviewing of CRM/Legal related agreements & documentation like Application Form, Agreement Buyer, Transfer Case documents, and Possession documents.
15. Legal Research & Advisory work.
16. Will interact with external Lawyer officers for court Matters.
17. Drafting briefs and other legal documents.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Real Estate / Property
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time